Tuesday 12 February 2013

St Valentine's Day with Harry Potter!

St Valentine's Day is my little sister's birthday so for me the day has always been about her rather than a Love Fest. Thankfully my other half totally understands (not that he has much of a choice). This year I have mucho special plans for her...
We're off to the Harry Potter Studios near London- WAHOOOO! Yes we know they are children's books and films but we love, love, love them. I think it's perfectly fine to enjoy them at any age, wherever you are from, but we do have the added tie that we are from the same village that the wonderful J.K. Rowling grew up in.
I'll let you know what it was like in Sunday's post which will also contain a tutorial on how to make your own stationary using stamps made from rubbers (erasers)! Here's a sneak peak:

No comments:

Post a Comment